Twinn is looking for a motivated Systems Engineer (SE) to join this mission critical office. This high visibility office is in need of a self-starter who will work hand-in-hand with Senior Managers and other senior technical personnel. The SE will work end to end support in the areas of data extraction, transformation and load (ETL), data mapping, data extraction, analytical support, operational support, database support, application development and associated maintenance of production systems.
TS/SCI w " Highest " Poly
1) Demonstrated experience with Linux engineering including RedHat and Variants. This also includes demonstrated proficiency with Linux to include proficiency in shell scripting, and implementation of Linux security tools.
2) Demonstrated experience configuring and managing firewalls, switches and other network appliances like CISCO or JUNIPER.
3) Demonstrated experience with building infrastructure using AWS API command line interfaces to interact with AWS Services.
4) Demonstrated experience architecting and deploying utilizing Amazon Web Services.
5) Demonstrated experience designing, engineering, and implementing automated patch management of Linux and Windows environments.
1. Demonstrated experience with Hadoop System Administration.
2. Demonstrated experience utilizing AMI (Amazon Machine Images) to build and automate Linux and Windows server builds.
3. Demonstrated experience with continuous software integration and delivery platforms.
4. Demonstrated experience with System Monitoring/Management tools such as NAGIOS, TENTAKEL, IPMI or Puppet.