Twinn is seeking a Cyber Security Project Engineer to join their team in McLean, Va. *** Top level security clearance is needed to be considered! ***
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience with cybersecurity principals for Linux, Windows, and virtual platforms.
• Demonstrated experience with Sponsor’s current A&A system or its predecessors.
• Demonstrated experience in all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Demonstrated experience creating system and application security test plans.
• Demonstrated experience preparing Body of Evidence and security reviews for security accreditations, and analyzing security test results and suggesting mitigation plans for identified risks.
• Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to engineering activities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience submitting systems for security scans and inspections.
• Demonstrated experience with public and private information security groups and organizations.
• Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to team members and management.
• Demonstrated experience with information security policies and guidance, as well as assisting in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant security policies and guidance.
• Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction.
• Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).