Twinn is looking to hire a:
(Subject Matter Expert)
Cyber Security Architect
• Demonstrated experience working independently or as part of a team in the testing, installation, upgrading, patching, operation & maintenance, and deactivation of Windows servers and workstations, Windows Domain Controllers, Domain Name Service (DNS), Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), Distributed File System (DFS) on an organization’s computer systems.
• Demonstrated experience in information security practices such as system scans, securing ports, applying security patches, modifying windows registry settings.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using cyber security scanning tools such as NESSUS or Rapid 7.
• Demonstrated experience creating and managing users and groups using Windows Active Directory.
• Demonstrated experience managing and monitoring system backups.
• Demonstrated experience researching and resolving IT assets’ complex O&M problems.
• Demonstrated experience with leading complex computer installations and troubleshooting of hardware and software components.
• Demonstrated experience creating and managing public and private IP subnets.
• Demonstrated experience configuring windows security groups.
• Demonstrated experience creating, managing and enforcing group policies.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
• Demonstrated experience researching the latest technological developments in the relevant operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, and Linux to identify impact on organization operating systems and to anticipate changes.
• Demonstrated experience supporting the operation of and securing Macintosh based computer systems.
• Demonstrated experience with creating and executing Window’s PowerShell scripts.
• Demonstrated experience deploying and operating systems monitoring tools such as Hewlett Packard’s Open view or Solar Winds.
• Demonstrated experience serving on a cyber blue or red teams.
• Demonstrated experience creating and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
• Demonstrated experience creating Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances.
• Certifications: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Certified Ethical Hacker Certificates.
• Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar certificates.