Twinn is seeking a seasoned Help Desk Support Tech to join their team in the Tyson's Corner area of Virginia.
Work schedule: M-F, 10am - 6pm.
*** TS/SCI w Poly needed to begin work.***
• Experience providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT support on IT secure and unsecure systems and networks.
• Experience interacting with service providers to resolve IT system, connectivity, and network issues.
• Experience performing account administration and management actions such as on domain accounts, PKI certificates, enrollment databases, and RSA tokens.
• Experience in providing IT software and hardware support such as server support, desktop support, account administration, data transfer support, and operating systems upgrades.
• Experience performing data transfer requests.
• Experience assisting with deploying COTS/GOTS applications.
• Experience working across multiple organizations with competing priorities to resolve IT systems and networks issues.
• Experience providing problem solutions to meet requirements while adhering to security policies and plans.
• Experience providing support to IT environments to facilitate, enable, and drive IT system requirements to fruition.
• Experience communicating complex technical concepts, requirements, and technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience providing remote desktop support to resolve critical IT-related issues.
• Experience answering user’s inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
• Experience using enterprise service tool(s) including, but not limited to, ServiceNow to document and track incident tickets.
• Experience working in a team environment and with all levels of management.