View all jobs
Cyber Security AnalystChantilly, Va · Information Technology · up to $180K
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall coordinate with external partners and internal cybersecurity personnel to track, task, and monitor cybersecurity issues, status, and activities at the office level.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall report with applicate stakeholders and on critical action items in a time sensitive manner.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall identify, sponsor, and implement improvements activities that can enhance the cybersecurity posture of the systems the organization supports.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall monitor and provide requirements to cybersecurity dashboards
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall validate and oversee vulnerability scanning across all of the IT systems supported by office.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall present and track actionable findings to improve the vulnerability status of office systems.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall categorize levels of risk associated with the enterprise.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall collaborate with product owners and development support teams to address issues found.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall identify solutions for the product strategic direction.
- The Cyber Security Analyst shall identify cybersecurity system issues and corresponding mitigation solutions.
required skills and demonstrated experience
Cyber Security Analyst shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with Information systems security engineering
- Demonstrated experience with development and support of IT systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Cybersecurity
- Demonstrated experience analyzing results from vulnerability scanning tools.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and tracking cybersecurity problem resolution of IT systems.
Highly Desired skills and demonstrated experience
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
- Demonstrated experience working directly with Front Office or Executive level staff and customers.
- CISSP certification
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor’s cybersecurity Assessment & Authorization process.