Twinn is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst
to join their team in Chantilly, Va.
- Experience handling and imaging various types of evidence from Solid State Drives (SSD), Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Thumb Drives, Volatile Memory, or Compact Disks.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis from various data sources including files, logs, directories, unallocated space, raw images, and custom databases.
- Experience parsing data types necessary to extract metadata and content of forensic value from various data sources.
- Experience and in depth understanding of multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Experience performing hands-on forensic review or reverse engineering of modern mobile devices such as Google Android or Apple iOS.
- Experience working with virtualization software and virtualized environments to include ESXi, VMWare, or VirtualBox.
- Experience conducting analysis of identified malicious software or code using both static and dynamic malware analysis.
- Experience using debuggers and disassemblers such as OllyDbg, WinDbg, IDA Pro, or Binary Ninja.
- Experience understanding system kernel level processing to detect and report on significant kernel events such as root kits, hooked functions, call tables, and data structures.