The Program Manager will help determine both technical and business goals in consultation with top management and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals; Provide frequent periodic reports on the status of the Program; Provide oversight of contract personnel, as needed, and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables.
TS/SCI w Poly needed at start
1. Demonstrated on-the-job full system life cycle Program Management experience with managing multiple complex software projects concurrently with successful deliveries customer's value. This includes demonstrated experience with creating and maintaining formal project documentation through the full project life-cycle.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with performing and preparing briefings and written communications to high level staff.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting briefing control gates and control gate like briefings to diverse audiences, signatories, and stakeholders.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with data life-cycle, relational databases, data quality, data lineage, master data, and big data to include communicating these topics diverse audiences from developers to executive.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsors security processes for projects.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience communicating within the Sponsors environment using wikis and surveys.