***** All positions require a Active (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Poly *****
is seeking a Web Developer
Responsibilities include leading the design, testing, and implementation of applications/services where there are multiple functions with numerous interfaces to other applications or services within other operating domains. Activities routinely involve the integration of new technology into the design and implementation of the system as well as providing leadership in the use of the newest technologies and techniques. Duties include consulting with clients to develop complex user requirements; translating user needs into complex application, or services that effectively address inter-operability with other applications; writing interfaces to companion applications or services; writing necessary code; and providing technical guidance to applications developers and other members of the project team. Duties also include the design, development and debugging of software source code; and research and integration of new technologies into our developmental and production systems. The individual must be capable to work independently and eventually serve as developmental lead for the project.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Design, develop, and debug mission critical software source code. Research and integrate new technologies into our development and production systems. Work independently and eventually serve as development lead for project.
1. BA/BS in Computer, IS or related field or equivalent years of experience.
2. Demonstrated experience with software design and implementation.
4. Demonstrated experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and/or NoSQL (MongoDB).
5. Demonstrated experience with APIs using HAL conformant JSON or XML.
6. Experience working with a DevOps orchestration tool such as GIT, Jenkins, Rundeck or Artifactory.
7. Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
1. Knowledge of Cloud-based security principles.
2. Experience with Amazon Web Services.
3. Understanding of web accessibility Section 508 standards.
4. Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and/or Sharepoint.
5. Verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
. Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.