Twinn Intelligence Group
(TIG) is seeking a System Admin to help support an effort.
The SA shall provide IT support in a high-pressure, dynamic environment with tight deadlines. The SA shall deploy workstations to the organization mission partners in addition to granting request for new accounts and provide as needed training for the operational environment.
The SA shall filter all incoming workstation requests, diagnose workstation issues, and communicate resolution steps to ultimately resolve the workstation issue to the customer’s satisfaction. The SA shall understand complex technical systems and integration in order to quickly troubleshoot problems. The SA shall manage and track requirements through the team’s SharePoint site. Priorities will be set by the staff project manager.
(TS/SCI with POLY)
- Microsoft windows 7, 8, 10 desktop experience (5 yrs experience)
- Familiarity with PC hardware components (3 yrs experience)
- Prior IT help desk experience (7 yrs experience)
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies i.e. VMWare, Citrix
- Ability to perform user end testing
- Digital Rights Management system experience
- Experience working with monitoring tools and creating metric reports i.e. Splunk