***** All positions require a Active (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph to be considered *****
TWINN is seeking a Network Engineer to our Northern Virginia team.
The Network Engineer should be able to evaluate existing Enterprise and mission networks to determine opportunities to consolidate the network transport layer, maintain servers, and switching equipment. If you have a passion to make things work, come join TWINN!
The Network Engineer shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
• Knowledge with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include Linux and Microsoft/Azure platforms and architecture in classified and unclassified C2S networks.
• Experience designing classified and unclassified networks.
• Experience using type one encryptors such as KG-175d and KG-175f.
• Experience with CSfC (commercial encryption).
• Experience with most MFA's multifactor authentication services.
• Experience implementing network security guidelines/ Zero Trust.
• Demonstrated experience understanding Commercial Internet architecture. (Data Centers)
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, but not required:
Demonstrated experience working in a multi-disciplined team of technical and non-technical resources to include architecting, developing and implementing technical solutions and capabilities.
Demonstrated experience designing networks based upon approved Sponsor architecture to include Cisco and Juniper routers and firewalls; encryption devices, Avaya and Cisco phones, Polycom VTC, and a variety of printers and workstations.
Demonstrated experience understanding current technology trends.
Demonstrated experience reverse engineering dated and unsophisticated undocumented software baselines.