TWINN is looking for an Enterprise IT Training Specialist to provide a full range of specialized training design and development support. The IT Trainer will identify and facilitate the validation of customer learning requirements.
Mandatory Skills: (Active Poly needed)
- The IT Trainer will accurately document all learning and business requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate recommendations for appropriate training initiatives and associated modalities of delivery.
- IT Trainer is expected to lead and coordinate training design and development efforts with multi-media developers, culminating in the successful delivery of both prototypes and final products. Where needed, candidate will assess, develop recommendations for redesign, and update existing eLearning products.
- IT Trainer will also design and develop new eLearning products; develop and implement evaluation strategies for all associated training initiatives, and conduct training/demos as necessary.
- IT Trainer will generate formal review documentation and participate in all progress meetings and reviews, both formal and informal.
- IT Trainer is expected to manage and track training effort plans, action items, and dependencies.
- IT Trainer will ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all related programs, organizations, managers, partners, and stakeholders.
- IT Trainer is expected to rely upon extensive customer domain experience and judgment to plan and accomplish training goals.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have a TS/SCI w Poly
1. Demonstrated on-the-job comprehensive curriculum design and development experience.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing complex and customer-specific learning solutions for delivery in a blended (technically mediated and classroom) approach to include the development of new and the conversion/redesign of existing materials.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience conducting user population needs assessments, analyzing findings, and developing recommendations for appropriate training interventions.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and implementing advanced evaluation protocols (following Kirkpatrick or similar methodologies) to measure actual behavioral or knowledge improvements demonstrated post-training events.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience facilitating coordination between customers and developers to define optimal delivery software.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and executing complex table-top exercises and full-scale exercises.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in a cross-team collaborative environment and ability to execute with minimal supervision.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience building trusting partnerships with customers and SMEs from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with diverse and senior level customers.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting both written and verbal communication skills.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience delivering training projects on time, within scope, and on budget.