The candidate will assist in the development and/or review of training materials and application documentation, including course manuals, workbooks, handouts, and computer based training (CBT), and other multimedia training aids.
Capture, categorize and report trouble calls, suggested system enhancements, etc. May provide feedback for, or participate in end user focus groups, readiness reviews, and other sessions as an advocate for customer requirements, customer features.
Troubleshooting support may require interaction with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and/or development teams. On occasions the candidate will be asked to perform validation testing.
Mandatory Skills (TS/SCI with Top level Poly needed)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have a TS/SCI w Poly
1. Demonstrated experience providing Tier 1 support.
2. Demonstrated experience with Software application training.
3. Demonstrated experience exhibiting problem solving skills in a Tier 1 environment as well as the ability to use sound judgment.
4. Demonstrated experience assisting users with multiple software applications.
5. Demonstrated experience with Web technologies.
6. Demonstrated experience with data management experience analyzing data, identifying patterns, providing analysis and communicating results.
1. Demonstrated experience showing a commitment to quality customer service.
2. Demonstrated experience with communication skills both oral and written.
3. Ability to be flexible and work independently under pressure.
4. Ability to execute multiple tasks with competing priorities.
5. Ability to interact effectively with Sponsor personnel at all levels.
6. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
7. Demonstrated experience developing and editing training materials.