TWINN INTELLIGENCE GROUP is seeking a Systems Engineer Team Lead.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to IT applications, infrastructure, operations, IT security domains and with mission experts to understand the outcomes and measures required in both the technical and mission environments. Evaluate the applicability of particular technologies and process changes to sponsored business and mission requirements with recommendations in both written and presentation formats. Recommend transition/implementation sequencing plans and success measures with the project level, enterprise and mission perspectives. Communicate with staff and clients to understand specific system requirements and approve engineering estimates. Provide customer support on projects/programs to include presentations. Provide mentoring and direction to junior systems engineers and design, plan, and coordinate work teams. Travel may be required. *Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
Mandatory Skills: (Active TS/SCI and Top Poly)
1. Demonstrated experience with state-of-the-art cloud-based, programming, coding or scripting processes, tools and solutions in a rapid prototyping, DevOps style environment.
2. Demonstrated full lifecycle development (developing, testing, delivery, and troubleshooting issues) of custom application and/or integration of open source solutions within an immutable production environment.
3. Demonstrated experience recommending transition/implementation sequencing plans and success measures with the project level enterprise and mission perspectives.
1. Experience working within a lead IT infrastructure role at the enterprise level; overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Infrastructure As Code tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, boto, Serverless, or Cloud Formation.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with application development and deployment on Amazon Web Services OR completion of Amazon Web Services training in AWS development, system administration, architecting or integration.
4. Experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
5. Experience integrating, testing, and delivery of prototype code scripts which will run on both AWS and Sponsor services to demonstrate functionality required to meet current Assessment and Authorization.