TWINN is looking for a motivated Systems Engineer (SE) to work with a small, focused team responsible for delivering a wireless-enabled, fully functional and secure enterprise mobile tablet capable of replacing the current enterprise desktop workstations. She/he will also work with a cross directorate team to develop special use case solutions on the base mobile tablet platform. Additionally, the candidate shall work with technology such as cell phones, RFID systems, other RF technologies, and geo-location to deliver secure mobile solutions across the enterprise.
This team is in need of a self-starter who will work hand-in-hand with other technical personnel to -- Provide system engineering expertise in support of the teams activities and projects; -- Provide end-to-end comprehensive design, engineering, and third-tier support of the proposed technologies; -- Develop and test system designs and changes in accordance with approved processes. -- Identify, analyze, define, validate, and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs, and translate them into technical requirements; -- Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints, and develop requirements and concept of operations documentation; -- Evaluate industry offerings to identify products and technologies with the potential to support the design; -- Assist in the preparation of documentation to support Project Management Process (CPMP) project control gates; -- Actively participate in the teams activities.
1) Demonstrated experience with system engineering and integration on large scale enterprise programs with global reach.lllo
2) Demonstrated experience using a Dev-Ops approach to system development and engineering. Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, and Jira tools.
3) Demonstrated experience in developing CSfC compliant systems.
4) Engineering and administrative experience integrating software and hardware with the Microsoft Windows Operating System Version 10 (Windows 10) and its variants.
5) Demonstrated experience with and understanding of enterprise encryption products and their integration on enterprise desktop platforms.
6) Demonstrated experience and skills in creating, drafting, and contributing to program documentation, such as System Security Plans, the Information security Program Council (IPC), or related documents.
7) Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of engineers.
8) Ability to brief to both to both technical and non-technical audiences.
9) Working knowledge of mobile configuration and location management, not limited to but including MS Configuration Manager, Mobile Iron, and geo-fencing technologies and capabilities.
10) In depth knowledge of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, to include software configuration and hardware experience.
11) A basic knowledge of wired and wireless networking.
1) Demonstrated experience with the Sponsors wireless and wired network infrastructures.
2) Demonstrated experience or understanding of most or all phases of the Sponsor's product life-cycle.
3) Demonstrated experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to senior management and non-technical audiences. This includes facilitating discussions and leading conversations.
4) Experience with Unix and Linux Operating Systems.
5) Demonstrated experience working with all levels of multiple Sponsor partners and industry organizations to drive effective partnerships and technical solutions.
6) Demonstrated proficiency with the implementation of Windows security tools and Configuration Manager in the Sponsor's current enterprise environment.