Twinn Intelligence Group is seeking a Configuration Manager to provide support to a dynamic team that engineers solutions for an analytic data platform and data science environment. The selected candidate will interact with programming, platform, and network engineers, as well as those responsible for storage and system administration to create a dev/ops architecture. The Configuration Manager (CM) will be responsible for the documentation control of the systems and processes.
Mandatory Skills: (TS/SCI w Poly)
1. Demonstrated experience managing all-project related changes for project oversight as well as office level oversight and control.
2. Demonstrated experience with managing web content; storing team and project related materials (change requests, meeting minutes), version control of team documents etc.
3. Demonstrated experience providing project team support at meetings, develop meeting agendas, notifying attendees of meetings, tracking requests and working with management.
4. Demonstrated experience managing and processing reports, tracking requirements and requests for operational change within systems and processes.
1. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor procurement procedures, systems and workflow processes.
2. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor inventory systems to monitor and manage assets.
3. Demonstrated experience providing management routine reports depicting the state of inventory; procurement's (requirements/justification of need, funding), product delivery and confirmation, issuance of service requests for installation (planned, completed).