The SWE will support the customers planning for future Information Technology capabilities. This includes but is not limited to;
The regular updating and oversight of the customer IT Roadmap to include the replacement of legacy technologies with modern ones;
Requirements Analysis - Conduct analysis of best technologies to fit business needs Helping with routine operational IT issues; Interfacing with the service provider for Business Systems (and other organizations as needed) to facilitate the development of new systems for the customer;
Regularly briefing the customer management on the status of current system capabilities as well as progress against the roadmap; Creation and management of an overarching customer IT project schedule;
Collecting requirements and defining system designs to guide development efforts;
Working with developers (both internal and external to the customer) to implement and maintain capabilities
Mandatory Skills: (TS/SCI w Poly is need at start)
1. Recent, within the last year, experience collecting requirements for Enterprise level applications that feed into an Agile methodology.
2. Recent, within the past year, experience working with diverse systems teams to implement requirements.
3. Demonstrated experience managing or performing testing Enterprise systems.
4. Recent, within the past year, experience creating and managing software development project schedules for an Agile team.
5. In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow commercial product to include current capabilities and future direction.
1. In-depth knowledge of the sponsor's security practices and procedures.