Twinn is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of a Project Integrator. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the Sponsor program that will support new transformation initiatives in the Sponsor Group programs, to include, but not limited to Sponsor Support, Hiring Advisers, Foreign Language, Student Programs, 360 Feedback and On-boarding.
Provide project integrator support, technical guidance, and written communications support to the Sponsor in the effort to design the workforce model required for the Sponsors office of the future, including creating, consolidating and promulgating policies and practices in a way that they can enable career mobility and progression to maximize talent utilization across the Sponsor; support the creation of the implementation plan and measures for effectiveness.
Make recommendations for process improvement, prepare communication materials and outreach, prepare user guides, prepare monthly briefing slides for both management level and employee level, and make weekly updates to the project schedules, track project actions, track lessons learned, future requirements, impact of decisions, respond to inquiries and questions.
Provide project integrator support to the new career structure for the Sponsor to include technical data analysis. Provide web development to support Sponsor program processes, to include, but not limited to Sharepoint and Talkabout. Project integration support for strategic planning and business process improvement efforts in support of the re-organization and business transformation.
Assist in the establishment and implementation of new processes, governance structures, performance metrics and reporting. Track performance metrics across Sponsor programs, to include, but not limited to Sponsor Support,
(Active TS/SCI w Highest-level Poly)
1. Demonstrated experience with providing integration support with formal career development programs.
2. Demonstrated experience with in data gathering and product evaluation to determine future solutions.
3. Demonstrated experience with providing system level requirements, documents and expert advice on recommendations.
4. Demonstrated experience with collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
5. Demonstrated experience with being the Key coordinator between multiple projects team to ensure enterprise-wide integration of re-engineering efforts.
6. Demonstrated experience with reviewing documentation and revising existing processes and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, and input/output requirements.
7. Demonstrated experience or knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
1. Demonstrated experience with updating project schedules, tracking actions, and providing demonstrations.
2. Demonstrated experience preparing presentations and presenting information to senior managers.
3. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's procedures, policies, and systems.