Twinn Intelligence is seeking a Wireless Engineer to:
Create and maintain technical documentation. Build and maintain the Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS) (server management and administration, hardware, software, sensors, application, etc.) Design and integrate enterprise WIDS solutions for various sites. Identify, train, and transition relevant project tasks to enterprise service providers.
Complete RF surveys and WIDS deployment planning. Monitor and resolve wireless intrusion alerts in a timely fashion. Continuously collaborate with various sponsors and vendors. Work with various teams to understand RF requirements/concerns. Conduct research, development, and evaluations to evolve enterprise RF detection services.
*** Active TS/SCI with Poly ***
1. Demonstrated experience of RF technologies and associated frequency bands and protocols.
2. Demonstrated expertise in wireless security and the ability to design and implement a security system for an enterprise wireless environment.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience administering Windows and Linux platform environments.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of network concepts.
5. Demonstrated experience applying rigorous System Engineering practice to requirement flow-down and Verification & Validation (V&V).
6. Demonstrated experience and ability to multitask and work within agile environment.
7. Demonstrated experience and ability to manage competing priorities, risks, and mitigation.
8. Demonstrated experience and ability to participate in technical exchange meetings.
9. Demonstrated experience and ability to provide technical support for briefings to high level staff and brief various degrees of technical information to a range of audiences.
1. Demonstrated written and communication skills.
2. Demonstrated working knowledge of Sponsor systems.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SQL.
4. Demonstrated ability to work seamlessly with contractors of other organizations as well as sponsor staff.
5. Demonstrated experience and ability to manage multiple high priority tasks and multiple deadlines.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of utilizing AutoCAD to design wireless environments and/or wireless security systems.
7. Demonstrated knowledge in designing wireless solutions utilizing Wireless Access Points (WAPS) & Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC).
8. Demonstrated knowledge and experience administering AWS platform environments.