Twinn Intelligence Group is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide Linux engineering, software integration, and tier three administration in an automated cloud provisioning environment. The Linux baseline is a tightly secured configuration which has been engineered into a corporate, accredited, and supportable platform.
This platform has been repeatedly provisioned, and is the operating system currently available via the Sponsors automated provisioning service. Will be a member of the core enterprise Linux engineering team and will be responsible for refining and incorporating new software on top of the baseline. Will also represent the baseline at technical exchanges, providing in-depth guidance to engineer corporate solutions for customers varied needs.
Will work closely with team members and infrastructure partners to engineer and implement design decisions, often requiring the development of working knowledge in new fields to integrate a wide array of software. Will be assigned multiple priority projects and must be able to recommend, implement, and defend decisions that maintain the enterprise baseline in support of the office/component stated desire to support standardization at the IT infrastructure layer and the current office/component focus on automated operations.
1. Demonstrated expertise with Linux including Red Hat and variants.
2. Demonstrated experience in shell scripting and manipulating the Linux command line.
3. Demonstrated engineering skills and critical thinking experience with respect to providing tier three infrastructure support.
4. Demonstrated experience with information security and implementation of Linux security tools.
5. Demonstrated experience with engineering skills and critical thinking with respect to integrating new capabilities into a software baseline.
1. Demonstrated experience with sponsor-specific software development practices.
2. Demonstrated experience with security requirements as well as the sponsors certification and accreditation process.
3. Demonstrated experience with network layer technologies including server load balancing and firewalls.
4. Demonstrated experience with the sponsor-specific implementation of Linux.
#Linux #Twinn_intelli #Twinn #TIG #Twinnintelligence #twinntelligence