Twinn is looking for a TS/SCI w/Poly Cleared PM to join their team.
1. Demonstrated experience working as a Project Manager for projects in an IT environment.
2. Demonstrated experience providing technical direction to project teams of software developers and/or data scientists in an agile development environment.
3. Demonstrated experience using sponsors systems to collect end user requirements and communicate with the field.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate highly complex IT and engineering concepts.
5. Demonstrated experience collecting requirements from IT staff, analysts, data scientists, IT managers, end users and other technical POC’s at all levels.
6. Demonstrated experience engineering large scale data-acquisition, cleansing, transforming and processing of structured and unstructured data.
7. Demonstrated experience translating product requirements into system solutions that take into account technical, schedule, cost, security and policy constraints.
8. Ability to travel in between buildings in WMA area to support Sponsor’s mission.
9. Ability to arrive at work before (to brief at) the division’s daily 8am stand up meeting.
10. Ability to work core hours 8am-4pm
1. Degree in business administration or associated years of experience in business field (list degree type and year, i.e.: BS Computer Science 2012)
2. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
3. Extensive knowledge of relevant U.S. regulatory policy issues related to operations (both foreign and domestic), investigations, and technology.