A Systems Architect is required to support a large, enterprise applications development group with over 250 resources and several applications with more than 10,000 users. Sponsor requires an experienced Systems Architect that can provide technical leadership for developing and evolving capabilities that leverage cloud technologies and integrate capabilities to improve mission user workflow.
Twinn requires a well-rounded Systems Architect with a broad range of knowledge and expertise in applications interoperability, web development, server-side development, and analytic technologies.
****Active TS/SCI w Poly is needed****
1. Demonstrated software engineering experience covering all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
2. Demonstrated experience authoring software using Go, Java, and Python.
3. Demonstrated experience creating analytic capabilities (e.g. graph analytics)
4. Demonstrated experience with distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop, Microservices)
5. Demonstrated experience creating multi-tier Docker-based deployments.
6. Demonstrated experience with ETLing data in big data environment to include establishing capabilities to extract raw data and tag with metadata
7. Demonstrated experience developing secure/cryptographic solutions for data stored in AWS services (e.g. S3).
8. Demonstrated experience with scalable indexing techniques and tools (e.g. SOLR, Accumulo, ElasticSearch, Blur, etc.)
10. Graduate degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent years of experience.
1. Demonstrated experience leading technology teams.
2. Demonstrated experience showing communication skills (oral and written).
3. Demonstrated experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, Maven and Artifactory
1. AWS certified solutions architect
2. Certified scrum master.