Twinn is seeking a Software Engineer on a development team of a next generation organizational messaging system. The team is actively doing new development with the goal of launching the beta version of the product within the next 4 months. The program has a multi-year roadmap to change the way the organization does messaging. The team is leveraging Human Centered Design, Lean Agile, and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices in an aggressive and dynamic environment.
This is a high-functioning team with a product that will have huge impacts across the organization. The program welcomes new and innovative approaches to solving problems and ensuring timely delivery of the product.
The small and nimble team is a Java shop utilizing Angular/Material and a micro-services oriented approach to development. Responsibilities include, but not limited to Develop and implement web applications and/or web services using object-oriented programming with a focus on building RESTful services to support the User Interface (UI), the middle tier, as well as implementing support for SQL.
Work with Systems Engineers and Developers to develop detail designs and translate, decompose requirements, and develop key features and enhancements. Work both independently and in an Agile team environment. Troubleshoot and resolve both technical and non-technical issues.
Mandatory Skills: an (ACTIVE) TS/SCI w Poly is needed
1. Demonstrated experience with Java development skills within the last 3 years using Spring. Please specify the versions of Java and Spring utilized in the response.
2. Demonstrated experience with database development skills (MySQL, Mongo, etc.) within the last 3 years.
4. Ability to quickly pivot direction with changing requirements or architectural changes.
1. Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining applications in the Sponsors organization.
2. Demonstrated experience developing within an Agile environment.
3. Demonstrated experience developing in a micro-services architecture.
4. Demonstrated experience developing secure RESTful services.
5. Demonstrated experience with DevOps processes and continuous delivery systems (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Maven, Ant, CloudWatch, Docker, etc.).
an (ACTIVE) TS/SCI w Poly is needed