A Systems Engineer is needed @TWINN Intelligence Group to provide system engineering functions to support a critical program that offers a suite of functions supporting data collection, management, and reporting. Members of the Group predominantly work within Agile teams, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software and hardware. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with design, development, operations and maintenance of the Groups database capabilities based on requirements from the Operations and Development teams.
***** TS/SCI w Poly needed *****
1. Demonstrated on-the-job System DBA experience with Production Oracle RAC on UNIX/LINUX.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with the sponsors partners PKI process and ability to use both Oracle wallet and java keytool applications.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience dealing with Nessus / AppDetective scans.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience with the sponsors partners auditing procedures and requirements.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience applying database security patches.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering Oracle experience with:
ACFS,ASM; RAC networking,
SAN multi-pathing; SSL, TDE,
Net Services, Wallets, TCPS; Data Guard;
RAC and Non-RAC databases;
Linux shell scripting.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working within a security enclave.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience installing and upgrading Oracle Cloud Control.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience tuning database performance and troubleshooting skills.
4. Oracle Database Administrator Certification.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience and/or Certifications with Amazon Web Services.